Warning! This post contains nudity!

Here are a few more Christmas presents I made for family and friends over the holidays. Unfortunately I was so busy that I didn't have time to photograph everything that left the studio this year. (I was in two different 12 days of Christmas swaps (24 handmade gifts total) and many other swaps not including stuff for family. Whew.


I am including a Altered tin at the end here that contains nudity so if that offends you -you have been warned. ;)


An angel. One made for me and one for my Mother.

These Santa's are all from AS collage sheets; as are the ribbons, beeswax, rub-ons, and gold embellishments and they appropriately went as gifts to Leslie and Miz Bella of Alpha Stamps. ;)



Altered matchbox. This girl is AS too.



Here is a package I wrapped using a page from an old atlas and AS tag kit:

This is a sample of the girls that went to one of my 12 days swap:








And finally an altered Altoid tin with bottlecap magnets made for a family member:









Thanks for looking and hope you all had a happy holiday!
XO

Blog Archive