Art and Soul Swaps

One of the coolest things about an Art retreat like Art and Soul are the trades. People trade at meal times, before and after classes, in the elevators, everywhere. Since this was my first retreat I wasn't sure what types of trades to expect and was told "anything goes". Boy were they right! Here are a few of the things I received as trades:



People gave ATC's, pendants, ephemera packets, rings, tags, pins, etc. And since the theme this year was "By the Sea" many of the swaps were sea related, which I loved!
Because I wasn't sure what to expect I came extra prepared with ATC's, Ephemera baggies, and fishies with charms that are detachable. (sorry for the glare)

At the end of the week I got a bit tired and forgot to ask people if they were trading. I wish now I had because I came home with extras. If you were at Art and Soul and didn't get a chance to trade with me and have extras too I'd love to trade with you. Or even if you weren't there and would like to trade please email me. :) sarah@caspiana.com