The California Art Club 2009 Gold Medal Show


This painting got into the California Art Club Gold Medal show which opens SATURDAY, APRIL 25th at the Pasadena Museum of California Art. This is a plein air urban landscape from the corner of 7th and Hope in downtown Los Angeles, oil on canvas, 36 by 18 inches. In addition to this painting, I also got a 6 by 9 inch painting of MacArthur Park in the show, in the 'miniature' section. I like both these pieces and I think they will be a hit at the show! The opening night on Saturday is $75 for a ticket, but it's open to the public on Sunday for regular museum admission. I'll be there that day from 3pm until they close if you'd like to meet me and check out the art!

Here's another link to see the paintings for sale: https://www.californiaartclub.org/resources/98th/schaefer.html

Blog Archive