Yahoo group Fun!

In our new Soul Journaling Yahoo group I noticed not a whole lot of art was being posted so I decided to get things rolling by having a drawing to win a piece of my art! The only rules were that you had to post one or more photos in our group albums of original work that you have made based on my prompts. I'm very happy to say that now our group has lots of lovely artwork from our very talented ladies to browse through.

Here's the piece of art I was offering as part of the drawing! The music sheet reads " And thy voice speaks". This piece was from one of the demo painting canvas's I had sent to Somerset Studio Magazine for my Workshop article (on newsstands now). After I got the pieces back I decided to finish them and am very happy with how they turned out.





I drew names from the list of albums last night and the winner is....

Dianne (hoppinghessian) !!


Congratulations Dianne!


Just for fun I decided to also give ephemera packs to those kind folks who had taken the time to comment on others work posted in the albums!


I plan on having more games, contests and other frivolity in the future as part of our new Soul Journaling Yahoo group. If you'd like to join in the fun we'd love to have you! Here's the link. :)

Blog Archive