Spirits in Sanford!

Hey everyone!
Jared and I are down in Sanford, FL for the Spirits in Sanford show, and it's lookin' pretty spooky!

I was completely blown away when I walked into Jeannine Taylor Folk Art Gallery, the work here is so varied and inspiring! Check out the front of the building...It has so many cool things embedded into the concrete.







We will be doing a private champagne showing tonight. And tomorrow the show is open to the public. Here's a peek at my table. There is SO much to see. This place is PACKED with amazing art everywhere you look.







The show starts TOMORROW Sat. 9th at 10am-4 at the Jeanine Taylor Folk Art Gallery in downtown Sanford, Fl. http://www.spiritsinsanford.com/ See you there!! XO


And don't forget to mention you saw this on my blog and receive 10% your total purchase from me. ;)

Blog Archive