California Art Club 100th Annual Gold Medal Juried Exhibition


I am proud and amazed to be an exhibiting artist in the 100th annual gold medal exhibition of the California Art Club! And I'm also being published in the book commemorating the 100th year of the CAC called California Light: A Century of Landscapes I admire a lot of the early CAC painters like Payne, Wendt, and Maurice Braun, as I do other painters like Henri, Homer, and Guy Wiggins So the thought of being part of the history of an organization that would have those great painters, and me, is fun! Despite my varied taste in subject matter, I think I'm working in that same California spirit. This is the painting I got in the show and here's a video I shot that day at the location. The show runs at the PMCA from April 2nd to the 21st. Click the link for details

Blog Archive