7 intresting things about me!

I have been taged by my fellow AS design teammate Keron to tell you 7 intresting things about myself.

Ok here goes:

1. I am a passionate animal lover. I have 2 dogs, a talking bird (blue crown conure), a rabbit and pond fish.

2. I am also a vegetarian. I have been one for around 7? years. I do eat dairy products and fish on occasion but absolutely NO beef, chicken, or pork! Yuck!

3. I am a sci-fi and fantasy nerd. I love Star trek (next generation), Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I love to read fantasy books...Neil Gaimen, Orson Scott-Card, and the occasional Steven King (Dark tower series). I have also been known to play rpg games with Jared. I always choose the beastmaster. lol

4. I've experienced a lot of illness, death, and sorrow in my life.

5. I was adopted.

6. I have been with my boyfriend Jared for 9 years and it ticks me off when people ask me "When are you two gonna get married?" We already have a lifetime committment to each other and dont need a silly piece of paper to tell us that. He is the love of my life and my best friend and I would be completely lost without him.

7. I live in my studio. I eat, nap, watch TV, create and anwser email in here. ;)


I'm not sure who to tag back... If you'd like you can do these questions on your own blog.

Thanks,

Sarah