For Jared:

The Fray-How To Save a Life




My hunny is a Paramedic and just got back from a 48 hour shift this morning. He slept very little… running calls all night both days, so he is sleeping now. (Not many people realize that when you call 911 at 3am you are waking the EMS up too.)

I am so proud to be able to say that the love of my life saves people for a living. There are many times when the Police and Firefighters get a lot of attention (which they should) but often the EMS is overlooked. After all who saves the police and firefighters when they are injured?

Jared is also the kind of person who gives of himself not just on the job but in everything he does. He carries medical equipment with him everywhere he goes so if help is needed when he is off duty he can assist. He frequently will stop to see if people on the side of the road need help or even help changing a flat. It’s just the kind of man he is. And I am so lucky to have him in my life!


Thank you Jared for saving me…I don’t know…maybe we saved each other. ;)

I love you!

XOX