Soul Journal Yahoo Group Goodness!

*****I love my Soul Journaling Yahoo group girls!!!!*****
This time they inspired ME to make a art journal page this afternoon. I used the Soul Journaling writing prompt " I'm afraid that if I start dreaming I will..." with this whimsical poem by Shel Silverstein.

Invitation

“If you are a dreamer, come in,
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer…
If you’re a pretender, come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!"



I left a lot of my words showing through my thinly applied paint because I love the writing prompt and wanted to keep much of what I had written.



PS. I used a bit of Rub 'n buff on the edges of these pages. It is even more beautiful in person. If you've never used it before I urge you to RUN to your nearest Micheal's, Joann's, or hardware store and grab some. It's a few dollars per tube and comes in lots of yummy rich colors and creates a great effect when rubbed into your pages. LOVE it!





For more Soul Journaling prompts, friendship, inspiration, and a really good time join our Soul Journaling Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoulJournaling/


To learn more about Soul Journaling, please visit http://www.souljournaling.com/

Blog Archive