Back from our honeymoon!

Hey guys,

We just back back from our honeymoon to Hawaii (Maui, Kauai, Oahu) late last night but I just wanted to pop in and tell you all that we are back and had an amazing time. The wedding in Orlando was beautiful and everything went off without a hitch thanks to our amazing wedding planner. I will have lots of photos to share with you soon and lots of fun little things I made for the wedding to show you too. We don't have all of the photos back yet but here is an awesome engagement slide show the fabulous Roots made for us and here are a few sneak peeks at the wedding photos.

I am kinda sad that the party is over. The planning was such a huge labor of love for me and it was fun to see it all realized. But, I am very very happy to begin this new exciting chapter, to be able to get things at home back to normal, and have more free time to work on my art, my classes and spending more time chatting with all of you. I have deeply missed it.

Lots of love, hugs and thanks to all of you who have sent us your well wishes and love during this wonderful time of our lives.


*HUGS*

Sarah

Blog Archive