Making Art for Myself

I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately. When I have time I browse through my Google reader account and see so much beautiful inspiration on other blogs and wish that mine could be that way too. I honestly don't know where you all find the time to take and edit such wonderful photos of your day to day. I have been selfishly, guiltily, making art for myself lately. I feel guilty because I know I should be making Design team projects for Alpha Stamps, writing prompts for my Yahoo group or working on my classes. *sigh* I hate that I am so late getting those up but I have trouble being at the computer for more than a few hours a day lately. I get restless easily. I'm not sure what is going on. I love teaching but I don't love the hours it takes in front of the computer to make pdf's, edit photos, and edit video. I think teaching would be so much more fun in person... certainly a lot less editing time. ;)

Anyway, here are a few teaser shots for one of my upcoming classes. I don't have a start date yet but hopefully it will be out soon. I'm introducing a new series called Soul Journaling: Outside The Book. It's a series of classes that take journaling techniques out of your journals and incorporates them into other larger mixed media projects. There will be classes dealing with fabrics, stretched canvas pieces and more. Stay tuned.







Blog Archive