Painting the Town!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo playerThis is a good episode! after having fun last week face painting, we get into a teaching mode. We start off with a video from "Erotic Art School", follow that up with a review of the new LAzarides gallery show, and end with knowledge and wisdom. My favorite quote is from the very end of the video, "Manet I carry a piece of you in my heart and I love you in a way that Matisse loved you, l love you like Picasso loved you, I love you like Cezanne loved you!" which is my response to a famous quote by Matisse to Picasso in 1954, "My God! In a generation or two, who among the painters will hold a piece of US dear to their hearts as we do MANET and CEZANNE!?" be skeptical of art from "branded" galleries like LAzyrides

Blog Archive