The first weekend of June was spent on the streets of Larimer square in Denver, Colorado. It's an event I do every year because I enjoy it so much. The festival has such a great turn out and the people are so nice.

The painting I created is called the "Love Letter." The original is by Gabriel Joseph Marie Augustin Ferrier. What a name! This is a pic of the figures without the background. I always like the photos of the paintings unfinished...they are a bit more provocative and feel like they are emerging from the asphalt.
I chose this image not only because of it's sweetness but also because of the woman's red hair. I love painting red hair and even added my signature orb up top.

Here's more info for next years event!

Larimer Arts Association
1430 Larimer Square, Suite 200
Denver, CO 80202
303.685.8143 (p)
303.623.1041 (f)


Blog Archive