project angelfood!

I just got back from the Get:Art fundraiser show for Project Angel Food. What a great night! I sold the landscape I gave to the show (clickback) and last minute asked the organizer about painting 20 minute portraits which turned out to be a hit! I painted on, and sold, all seven canvases I brought and still had people wanting me to paint more! I thought I was only going to paint for an hour and a half so I figured I had more than enough supplies, but everyone was so excited about it that they had me paint all night and I just plain ran out. All told I gave and the collectors bought enough of my art to provide 340 meals to people suffering and in need! I feel like that's good karma. I'm on top of the world right now! I didn't get pictures of all the paintings, but if anyone watching got some good pictures or video and you're reading this, send it my way, thanks! Here's a few shots of some satisfied customers, and as I told them, a reasonable likeness for a reasonable price. ahahahahah!




Blog Archive