Summer Street Painting Events


The summer has started and my street painting season is well under way. I have an amazing schedule of events over the next few months and created a calendar at www.MelanieStimmell.com to keep up to date on when and where I'll be painting.

My last event was the La Jolla Festival of the Arts where I created an anamorphic, or 3Dstreet painting titled, "The Emergence of Art."


Here's an interview I did with the local news channel...






I'm excited about the next few events at which I'll be creating 3D/anamorphic and XLarge collaborative Street Paintings. I've completed the designs and am ready to paint. This press release is for the Expressions in Chalk Street Painting Festival in London, Canada which I will do following FRINGE UK and The Porches and Verandas Festival in Ridgetown Ontario.

"Melanie and two local London artists will create the central painting (15’by30’) and the public will be encouraged to share their stories and leave chalk tributes in the hundreds of small squares (1’by1’) that will make up the road of hope that will curve through the festival. This event will culminate Sunday evening in a ceremony where the public will be invited to light candles of healing, hope and remembrance for themselves and loved ones whose lives have been touched by cancer."

Blog Archive