Last day to register for 21 Secrets!!!

Don’t forget tomorrow (December 1st) is the LAST day to resister for the super awesome online journaling class 21 Secrets!!!! 21 classes for the price of 1! Here’s what just a few of my students are saying about my class:

“LOVE your workshop, Sarah!!!” –Maria S.

“loved all your tips, you put together a great class with wonderful pdf file. thank you so very much… that one tip was probably worth the class fee!” –Morning D.

“Sarah,
Thank you so much for this class. I love, love it. I travel to my daughters a lot and sometimes have 2 hrs between flights. I take too much. This class has given me the best information and techniques that I have found so far. The pictures in your journal are awesome and I just love them. Thanks again for being a part of 21 Secrets and I am having a wonderful time.” -Sharon C.

“Hi Sarah, I just loved your video and your idea's…Thanks, like most of the girls who commented, I think this particular tip was more than worth the class fee.” –Ruth M.

“Many thanks for these great videos, a wonderful introduction to this amazing series of workshops!” –Deborah P.

“Sarah, I have just finished your workshop and it was awesome. Thanks so much.” –Susan H.

“This workshop was worth the price of admission, Sarah! What fabulous tips!” –Effy W.

“Sarah, Love this class! I am really excited to put together my travel art kit, this is perfect!”- Penney K.

“Hi, I just finished watching your videos and printing off the pdf. You've shared some great ideas and given me some great inspiration…Thank you so much for teaching this workshop! :)” –Sharon P.

Join us!

http://sarahwhitmire.blogspot.com/2010/09/21-secrets-21-classes-21-artists-for.html


XO

Sarah

Blog Archive