A Tweet a Day is retiring.

Hi guys,

As most of you know, over the past year I have been doing "a tweet a day" Soul Journaling prompt via Twitter. I have so loved seeing your pages inspired by these tweets and hearing how you have enjoyed them. Lately it has been harder for me to keep up, and as we have more than 365 days of journaling ideas, I think it's time to finally retire the daily tweets. My Soul Journaling Yahoo Group moderator Toni and I have been working on archiving all of the past year's prompts and are posting them in the "files" section of our group. There are several months worth of prompts there already. So if you are a member of our group or would like to be a member of our group those will always be there for you. You can join by going here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoulJournaling/

I will continue to post journaling prompts from time to time and give you updates on my online classes and daily adventures via twitter. Only now it won't be a daily thing. Thank you so much for your understanding.

And a huge thank you to everyone who participated in this project and made it such a success! :) See you soon!

XO

Sarah

Blog Archive