the opening of Tel Art Phone!



Oh my goodness the Tel Art Phone show last night at the Beacon Arts Building was incredible. Curator Mat Gleason is the man! If you missed the opening you missed a real event! I think everybody who is somebody in the art world in Los Angeles was there. I wish I'd taken more photos but I always forget! My painting in the show sold which is the real point of an art show. I thought it was an interesting coincidence that the person who bought my painting just flew in from New York and I just flew back from there. It was also fun that they had a drawing for 12 artists to do live painting at the event so I ended up doing a one hour piece for that which might also sell! It was such an awesome event and its open til July 3rd so there's plenty of time to check it out if you missed last night, Beacon Arts Building 808 N La Brea Ave, Inglewood CA 90302, Thurs - Sat 1 to 6pm, Sun 1 to 4pm. Also I'll be part of an artist panel on June 26th from 1 to 4pm. Be there!

Blog Archive