I'm teaching in Sanford FL!!!

I don't teach much off-line and I've never taught these techniques before, so here's a special opportunity to come learn something extra special from me in person!!!



Saturday October 15th at Jeanine Taylor Folk Art Gallery, Sanford FL (located about 1.5 hrs from Orlando)



I will be teaching a full day of "Textural Bliss" Acrylic still life class. ($85 per person, $10 materials fee)



"In this class participants will be making happy still life paintings with lots of yummy texture! You will learn the basics of collage and drawing with an in-depth focus on textures and acrylic mediums. We will play with crackle, sand, pumice, fabrics, paper and lots more! I will show you how to “cheat” if your drawing skills aren’t so sharp so you can dive into the fun part- painting! You will gain knowledge of my techniques and will be able to take these skills and apply them to any future creative endeavors. This class is for all levels. Beginners welcome!























Call the gallery to reserve your space. Seating is limited.

407-323-2774



Jeanine Taylor Folk Art…211 E. 1st St….Historic Downtown Sanford, FL http://www.jtfolkart.com/



Blog Archive