Thanksgiving!

Hi Guys,


I hope you all had a beautiful thanksgiving. Jared and I visited my Mom and though we were only 3 people we still managed to have quite a feast! It was also super special because we had a "healthy" thanksgiving this year using very little butter and oil. Roasted root vegetables, couscous, turkey, and homemade cranberry sauce to name a few... It was excellent!


My mom always sets such a beautiful table.




On another note, I'm still working working working- Painting almost everyday. Last I counted, I have 37 brand new paintings in the secret new style/theme I have been working on. We are planning it's full release probably in January or February. It's going to be a lot of fun. Jared is also working hard at the redesign of my website to coincide with the new direction I've been going. We will be having lots of giveaways and other fun stuff when they are finally released too. I was toying with the idea of doing 30 paintings in 30 days but since I have now made more than 30, I'll have to see. hehe Perhaps I will release a few new paintings everyday for a month? YAY! This is really the most prolific and inspired I have been in my career so far and it definitely will be a milestone for me. I can't wait to share it with you all! XOX


Sarah

Blog Archive