Santa Barbara Street Painting

Here I am street painting in Santa Barbara's 20th Anniversary. My boyfriend Mark surprised me and came up to help. It was his first time streetpainting and he did a great job. He painted in the background for me and offered to paint the Grazie Church. It looks great! Soon he'll be painting his own square.

Lyndsey, friend and co-worker stopped off for a few hours to paint with us. It is always really helpful to have help even if it is only for short while.

We had lots of wonderful compliments and think once the painting is finished it will be one of my favorites that I've done so far. It was nice to have my parents come by and see my work as the featured artist. This is my 5th year painting for the festival and it is such an honor to have the prime spot at the steps of the Mission. My parents sat and watched us paint for a while along with several spectators. To see the in progress photos and more visit ThePaintingWizard.com

Here is the finished image as it looked on Monday 12pm...Finished just on time! I think that is a record for Santa Barbara Featured Artists!!

Blog Archive