Street Painting Makes Wall Street


Today's Wall Street Journal features an article on Street Painting.
It is so cool that such a periodical would feature such a paupers sport.
Streetpainting festivals in the U.S. are almost always in the name of charity. That is why so many of us work our fingers to the bone. Well that, and we love it.

I am very excited to say that I am featured in the 2nd column under the photo. The paragraph talks about the painting I will be doing in Santa Barbara Memorial weekend. Who would have thought my name would end up in the Wall Street Journal? Me! I can barely figure out the tip on a $35 dinner. Artist's brain...I struggle with the numbers.

Well, enjoy the article and I hope you can make it Memorial weekend to see my 'Allegory of Art'.

See you on the street.

Blog Archive