Cleaning out my Etsy STore!

I'm cleaning out all of my old work from my Etsy store. It will all be retired and go into storage after this last listing. I think I have grown quite a bit in my art since most of this was made and it's time to lay it to rest. I'm also drastically discounting them so that hopefully it will get a last chance to find a new home. The older pieces I will be discontinuing are:



All of my framed mini collages. They used to sell for $45 each. They are now $30. (this is a steal as I paid $20 each just for the frames)





My two wax pieces. Which were $129 each. Now $65 each.


2 Fine people. Was $35. Is now $20.

Penmanship was $55. Now $30.
My hanging ATC's and few journals on the site will also be going. I'm looking forward to bringing new stuff I've been working on soon. Out with the old, in with the new.
Thanks guys,
Sarah

Blog Archive