Street Painting Workshops

   In the last few months I've been spending a lot of time in Orange County Schools teaching Italian Street Painting Workshops via the Segerstrom Center for the Arts.  I love doing this because it is really a new experience for most children.  There's something about being able to sit down on your actual canvas and create something vibrant and larger then life.  Here are a few images that I loved from recent workshops...

   Here are 4 pics of the wonderful work the k-7th grade students did during my 2 day visit to 'Our Lady Queen of Angels' Elementary.  I drew the initial sketch for them and they painted them in beautifully.







   And here are 3 large collaboratives from 'Harbour View' Elementary who chose a Patriotic theme for their Workshop imagery.  They did a really beautiful job with some really iconic images...Statue of Liberty, Presidential Seal, and Uncle Sam with the Liberty Bell.   These are each about 20 feet on the longest side. 





I teach workshops all over Southern California via the Segerstrom Center for the Arts, and Nationally / Internationally via The Street Painting Academy.  If interested don't hesitate to contact me.

To book School Workshops in Orange or Riverside Counties please  INQUIRE NOW.
To book Workshops in Los Angeles County, other States, or Internationally please  Email Me at S.P.A. 

Blog Archive