Feeling Guilty About Not Blogging

I've been feeling guilty about not blogging so much lately. About not having new inspiring photos to share...feeling guilty about blogging in bursts rather than being consistent like I feel I should. I look at some folks blogs like Alisa Burke who I admire, and she's always got some cute project idea or beautiful recipe to share. Her photos look like magazine ads. I don't know how she, and many others like her do it.

I know that the more time I spend online updating my website, store and blog the better I will do in the long run but it's so hard. All I wanta do is make art. Sitting alone with my music, painty fingers, instead of the click of the keyboard.

I actually saw that the cherries I bought the other day have a Facebook and Twitter account. WHAT!? I really wonder what our life is going to be like 10 years from now. Maybe I should feel guilty about not keeping up with the rest of the world. Maybe every moment should be tweeted, documented. Maybe that's just how things are now. Maybe I am getting old. ha

Blog Archive