Summer Heat. Ugg.

Hey guys,

I've been hiding from the heat working inside and feeling lazy. Summer always seems to do that too me. It's so humid here in Florida. Ugg. I haven't had a chance to journal in about a month. WHAT!?? Crazy right? Instead I've been working on paintings. I'm excited about teaching a few classes in Sandford FL this fall and am hard at work on my demo pieces and writing the classes. I am also excited because my good friend Tessa McSorley (http://www.howtomakeart.com/) and I have been working on a new online journaling class. It's going to be awesome. We will be binding our own journals, playing with plaster and lots more! It's still in the early stages so I'm not sure when it will be out but I'm so excited to be working on it with her. :)


What projects have you been working on this summer?

XO

Sarah




Blog Archive