Soul Journal Halloween Party!

Welcome to the Soul Journal Halloween party hosted by Collage Diva and Yahoo's Soul Journal group. For a list of all the participating blogs please visit the Collage Diva's website.


A BIG welcome to all you ghosts and goblins... witches and warlocks!







Now that you have arrived we are ready to party!




Let's Dance!


Here's a tempting treat for one special guest:


it's says "Autumn, the years last loveliest smile" (click for detail)


To win this 8x8 hand-painted pumpkin (made by me) you must leave the answer to the following riddle in the comments section of this post. A drawing will be held of all the correct answers and winner will be announced tomorrow. Good luck!



Riddle:

The person who makes it has no need for it.
The person who purchases it does not use it.
The person who uses it does not want it.

What is it?



*******************************

Also in honor of our Fabulous Halloween party everything in my Etsy store is 20% off today only...just in time for the holidays! Mention the word "BOO!" to receive a free gift with your purchase. :)





Oh look, Anna has decided to join our party! She's decided to be a cute giraffe this year.




And here's Oliver he's decided to be a scary skeleton.

Now all I have to do is decide what I'm going to be. hehe

I hope you had a good time at my party and I look forward to visiting all my fellow Soul Journalers parties too!



XO

Blog Archive