DELMONICO'S

............................................ sold
........................................ Delmonico's
........................................... 20"x24"
......................................... oil on linen

This place is one of my favorite spot to paint. Delmonico has an historic aura around it . It was one of the first restaurants in the United States and considered to be one of the first American fine dining establishments (read more). Located on 56 Beaver street . It’s one of the most interesting places of Wall Street. I’ve used it as a scene in one of my old New York series (picture below). In this new piece I was trying to concentrate not only on details but atmosphere also. I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with the result. This painting represents one of my best work to date.


.......................................... Sold
......................................"Delmonico's"
...........................................12"x18"
.......................................oil on linen

Blog Archive