the fool


wow that friendly beating I got yesterday is like the gift that keeps on giving! aahahahah! I invited myself to spiritually become a vessel for everyone's "pain" with their painting, and judging by how I feel right now, there must be a lot of painters out there suffering with their tedious subject matter and/or process. But I like the pain, and look forward to more.

This morning I FUNted over McGregor's effort from yesterday. I wish that I had castigated him more for his lack of imagination, but I must admit he did a really good job reminding me of every bully I ever encountered in middle school and junior high, both in apparent scale and attitude! lol!!!!!

So here's me as the Fool, my favorite tarot card. I have wanted to paint this subject matter for over a year, but never found the inspiration until today! I like it. I feel that everyone should step off a cliff in their art! It's only art for goodness sake, go rumspringa! oil on canvas, 36 by 24

Blog Archive