Studio Pictures.

I'm totally obsessed with the magazine "Where Woman Create" I love drooling over the amazing setups and professional studios that some of these woman have. My dream is to someday have a studio/gallery with lots of space, running water (so I can stop getting paint in the guestroom bathroom sink) and room for classes and friends to come create with me. I'm sure most of you have similar workspace dreams. ;)
Though, I am lucky enough to have an extra room to create in, my stuff still spills out into the rest of the house and really that's OK with me. I've gotten used to moving canvases and throwing boxes in closets when company comes. I also didn't really plan my studio, it started out as an office and grew from my day to day needs. Someday I'd like to take everything out and paint and plan where things should go. The only reason that hasn't happened yet is the days I'll lose without my studio together. LOL Anyhow, today I thought I'd share a few photos with you and a few more photos of spots around my home that inspire me. :) I'd love to see your work spaces too! Please let me know if you post pics on your blog or website!

Here is my main work desk. It is great for small projects and close to my laser printer.


A view of some of the goodies on my bookshelf.


A few of my journals. I love how they look together.


Ephemera goodness!


A view of my desk in mid project. Messy goodness!


My inspiration wall.








Treasure! ;)


My mom gave me her old silver plated teapot and I put it to good use. It makes me so happy.


I got fed up with the small size of the Ranger melting pot so I bought a red crockpot for $14. Works great for melting beeswax and I love the color.


My closet space. Jared put the shelving in for me a while back as a surprise when I was out of town. The pretty "create" banner is from my new online class.


Part of my kitchen. I put alot my my finished pieces here so I can see what inventory I've got. This is also the first spot friends and family will go when they want to buy something. ;)


A hall wall. How cute is Oliver in the background? hehe

An ever changing still life setup on my dining table.

One of my favorite bedroom jewelry displays. Many of these pieces I made myself or have been purchased from other artists.
Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek inside my space! :)
*HUGS*
Sarah

Blog Archive