Street Painting Makes Headlines


The University Museum sent this article to me after I arrived back home to LA. It's one of my favorite press clippings because of the amazing amount of images they fit into one page. It's fantastic!

I wish all the articles featured such coverage but I'm grateful for every little bit ;) Actually, now that I think about it, the show is still up. So my painting and the exhibit, "The Aesthetic Code: Unraveling the Secrets of Art" is still up until April 3rd. What a fantastic run. I wonder how the image is holding up on the floor. Would be interesting to visit before closing. I just hope they are able to save the whole piece for future exhibitions.

If you are in the Tuscon area and interested in seeing the show you can visit their link below for more info. http://artmuseum.arizona.edu/exhibitions/melanie_stimmell_2010.shtml

Blog Archive