Greatest 3D Street Paintings

I was so excited that my "Special Delivery" image made the list of the Top 10 Greatest 3D Street Paintings of 2011!!  It's a huge honor to be mentioned amongst such great artists.  It also gives me a huge surge of energy and inspiration heading into the 2012 street painting season.


A collaborative project between myself and Julie Kirk-Purcell, as well as web designer and media extraordinaire, and my husband,Remco VanLatum, WeTalkChalk will be the answer to using street painting as a savvy marketing solution. Throughout the years Julie and I have come together to create street paintings many times.  The strengths we each bring to the table are a great balance for one another and have meant that we can create images better then our individual bests.  The 3 of us are so thrilled to be starting the year with some great projects ahead and promise lots of exciting updates and inside tips on our work!



Blog Archive