I Said "Yes"!!

Jared asked me to marry him in New York on the morning of our 10 year Anniversary! I of course said "yes"!

The ring is super sparkly and brilliant in person the pictures do not do it justice at all.


Here is a picture of the spot he asked me. Near beautiful Bow bridge in Central park.


He got down on one knee and asked me. At first I was crying so hard I couldn't see the ring... all I could see was a sea of wet sparkles. :) But the ring has little cut outs on the sides which remind me of the bridge. I LOVE it!


A handsome carriage ride through Central park just before the proposal.


Times square.


The Lion King on Broadway was AWESOME!!!



We stayed at the Gorgeous New York Palace Hotel.


We ate at The Boathouse, One if by Land Two if by Sea, Gilt, and Balthazar. We got room service...twice. We went to Kate's Paperie, Metalliferous, the Museum of Modern Art stores , and the Guggenheim. We walked downtown, bought cool stuff from street vendors and took a snazzy Limo to the airport.
We did so much and it was such a whirlwind amazing trip! The whole thing felt like a dream and was better and more amazing then anything I could have ever imagined. Jared surprised me when we got home by having this delivered to the house. *swoon*


Blog Archive