Soul Journaling Bookmarks!

Look at these beauties that arrived in my mailbox yesterday! Wowser!


Artists from left to right are: Kathryn Antyr(2), Cheryl Gebhart, and Letha Richardson.


It's not too late to join our book mark swap. Just make one bookmark (any size) using photocopied pages of your Soul journal (don't forget to write your name on it somewhere) and mail it to me so that it arrives here before Sept. 1. I will then swap them out and mail one back to you. Please send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope along with your bookmark and drop me an email to get my mailing address. sarah@caspiana.com


This is such a neat way to add something extra special to your journal from one of your fellow Soul Journalers. I hope you join us!



**************************************************************


I also wanted to add that I've got some awesome "secret classes" in the works. I am learning video editing right now so that may be in our future! :D Shhh...more info SOON! SOON! SOON!

Blog Archive