More Bookmark Beauty!

My mailbox is stuffed with beauty! Let's see what I have received.

These are from artist Dawn Supina in Canada.





These bookmarks are from artist Beverly Teichrob also in Canada. The small bookmark she made for me is actually a notebook designed for writing quotes and ideas while you are reading.






This bookmark is from artist Anna Nowicki the UK. I also had to show you the card she sent with. I think that's her artwork printed on there. Am I right Anna? What a awesome idea for greeting cards.






These bookmarks are from artist Inge Bekaert in Belgium.



Look at the pretty envelope she sent these in. Inge did you make this?


This bookmark is from artist Mary Hunt from South Dakota.




Such lovely treasures, each and every one! I will continue to pester the mailman in anticipation of the newest batch of beauties. :)
XO

Blog Archive