Soul Journaling: Day 11

Today we are going to collage over some of our drawings. You can use patterned papers, tissue paper, dictionary paper, anything you can think of! Rip papers to fit windows, roofs, edges of buildings, etc. I attached mine with Matte gel over and under my papers but just use what you've got. Go over your outlines with a permanent ink pen.










I added a few little details that I don't mind getting paint on. I will probably add more later.






That's all I've done so far today, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you what I have planned for tomorrow in case you want extra time. We are going to fill this page with color! This can be paint, markers, crayons, colored pencil, etc. Continue working on these pages adding any elements you want. I will post pictures of my painting process tomorrow.
Note: as you are painting on the brown paper try and not use any water on and around it since it is unprimed.
Have you guys guessed yet what will eventually go in the pocket? ;)
Have a super, fabulous, wonderful, terrific, full of laughter day!

Blog Archive