Soul Journaling :Day 14

Well I have been working on my Paper Doll family all morning and I'm ready to break for lunch now. I thought I'd show you my progress before I do though. I got all of my people's bodies all finished and now I get to have some fun decorating them!

I started painting my dress and shoes.

Then I started painting Jared. I decided that it would be fun to put him in his Paramedic Uniform complete with accessories. His arms came out a bit wonky so he has a very "macho man" pose that makes me laugh! :)



Some cool ideas for outfits are adding buttons, lace, fabric, and of course accessories that fit your people's personalities! :)
Have fun and I'll show you my finished Family tomorrow. *HUGS*
***********************************************************************
Oh and by the way if you have a huge family that won't all fit in your house...How about doing an extra 2 page School bus spread with a pocket as the side of the bus for all your kids? Or a second spread showing the interior of your house with chairs, tables, etc. that double as pockets for your extra people. I can imagine an entire book of pockets to have many adventures with! :)

Blog Archive