Soul Journaling: Day 4

Sorry that I am posting so late today. I have been working on my Soul Armor and it is almost finished. I just need to do something more with the background. It took me much longer than I thought it would to find the perfect words to add to my armor. I made a huge list and then had to narrow it down to the few that sounded best.


Here's what I did today:
I added more paint and some Micaceous Iron Oxide to give it extra texture and sparkle. It's kind of hard to see in the picture but very nice in person.
I also typed "I shall not fear", printed it out, stained it to look old and then attached it behind a small scrap piece of mica that I stitched to the page.
Since I won't be completely done until tomorrows post I won't post a picture of the whole thing now but instead a few detail shots. You can see most of my words...maybe we chose some of the same?
Poor Anna is all tucked up in her bed because it is storming outside and she is the biggest scaredy cat.
Homework: gather up all your magazines and glossy catalogs for tomorrow! ;)

Blog Archive