Soul Journaling: Day 15


Alright here is my finished Paper Doll family! YAY!

(we are a little pale...we don't get out much...LOL!)


















Since we are on the subject of Paper Dolls I thought I would share these ATC Paper Dolls I recently made for Alpha Stamps.








See how they fold up to be ATC size? How cool is that? :) Now you can make these too!





Homework: Prep a total of 6 pages or 3 full spreads for tomorrow with random Ephemera or Dictionary pages followed by a dry brushing of Gesso on top. You guys are pros at this now! :)
(I know I use Gesso a lot but you gotta do it if you want to be able to work in anything you want. Altered book artists go through gallons of this stuff and will frequently prep entire books before they begin. ) Become one with your Gesso! hehe :)
Oh and you will need a fashiony type magazine for tomorrow....something with people.

Blog Archive